About Me

Paleo-Chopology

Paleo-Chopology
Even Granpa had his Scooters and Pooters

Thursday, February 19, 2009

Goblin Girl

Here it is folks, the first installment of the Windy Barnacle. A blogspot dedicated to all those who need to vent, when situations prevent, a good ride down the highway on man's best friend; the "iron monster" on which we depend.

Snow, rain and a head full of pain. The springer's in the garage, the government is handing over billions to people with fat cigars and even fatter bellies, and all the custom bike shops that used to be here in the 70's are all gone. There seem to be more Flatheads in Japan than in all of the U.S., I've lost more friends than I have fingers in Iraq and Afghanistan,  and I got a case of the ass at H-D motor company for charging me nearly 200 dollars for a friggin brake lever! J&P ain't much better these days. Time to invest in a machine shop of my own. Let's do it!!  Like Zappa says, I need a Goblin Girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment


That's the bobber I'm talkin' about